Grow with Arduino – Progress!

Quick update, but things are working!

You can see that I plugged it in near sundown. The increase near the end is where I turned on a light inside – the sensor is currently in a window pointing outside, but clearly isn’t very well isolated.

This plot will be more interesting tomorrow – basically the big jump is where I watered. It will be interesting to see how the moisture level changes overnight and in the sun during the day.

Clearly my calibration needs to be fixed here… this is worthless.

Details on what I did tomorrow along with updated plots. I’m excited!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *